Elegant and timeless, Cartier's 'Tank Française' watch is a modern heirloom. This medium stainless steel version has been meticulously crafted by artisans in the house's Swiss atelier and accented with polished 18-karat gold links. The squared case is fitted with a silvered dial and features a spinel cabochon-encrusted crown and the maison's signature blued steel sword-shaped hands.
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case width: 25.05mm; case height: 30.40mm; case thickness: 6.70mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: W2TA0003
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.