Frédéric Malle's set contains six of the label's most precious fragrances. The scents are lovingly crafted by renowned perfumers who follow the brand's philosophy that each should be created as a work of art. They're perfect for keeping inside your tote or clutch for a quick spritz.
- 'Carnal Flower' has fresh notes of Melon and Tuberose enhanced by White Musk
- 'Eau de Magnolia' has a sharp citrus scent with Bergamot, Lemon and Grapefruit notes, balanced by Oak Moss and Patchouli
- Inspired by the countryside in the spring, 'En Passant' has sweet notes of White Lilac and Cucumber
- The classic scent of 'Iris Poudre' opens with aromas of Violet and Ylang Ylang and reveals warm base notes of Sandalwood and Tonka Bean
- 'Musc Ravageur' has fruity and spicy Tangerine and Bergamot that blends into Vanilla and Amber
- Named after Henry James' 1881 novel, 'Portrait of a Lady' has dominating notes of Turkish Rose resting on a bed of Patchouli and imbued with Sandalwood and Frankincense