- Warm the ceramic stone by placing it in a bowl of hot water for one minute
- Using the accompanying spoon to scoop out the mask and apply a thin layer with your fingertips, making sure to avoid the eye area
- Remove the stone from the bowl and pat dry
- Hold the stone flat on your face and massage the mask in small, circular motions along your chin, jawline, and the bottom of the ears before moving onto the side of the nose and temple
- Repeat the procedure on the other side of your face
- Blend remaining mask into your skin
Estée Lauder's mask comes with a ceramic stone to mimic the invigorating effects of a massage - it's perfect for when you don't have time to schedule a facial. Blended with potent Black Diamond Truffle Extract that smooths and firms, this rich, creamy formula melts into the skin and leaves it visibly revitalized.