Channeling the unbridled glamour of screen sirens Monica Bellucci and Sophia Loren, 'The Dolce Vita' woman is mostly likely to be found perched on the deck of a yacht, or enjoying lunch on a sunny terrace in the Mediterranean. This look is all about "copper-gold eyeshadow, a full-volume flutter of lashes, sugar-pink lip color and a dusting of rich bronzer."
- Using the Luxury Palette, create a smoky daytime look by covering eyelids with a Prime base, using circular motions to blend in the darker Enhance shade
- Use the tapered edge of the Full Fat 5-in-1 mascara to coat each individual lash
- Ensure a dewy glow by gliding the Swish & Pop blusher over your cheekbones and around the forehead
- A flawless shade of nude-pink, the K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick in 'Penelope Pink' will flatter any skin tone. Keep your color neat with the matching Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk, reshaping the natural line of your lip by drawing along the outer edge and adding gloss with the Seduction lacquer
- Dial up the drama for evening by applying the Smoke palette the eyelids, dabbing on Pop gently with your finger
- Comes in a first edition printed cosmetics case