The "brave, bold, beautiful" 'Rebel' look is inspired by rule-breaking style muses Madonna, Grace Jones and Lady Gaga. Anchored by ink black liner and lashes, it’s all about combining bold colors and modern textures for a beauty signature that’s all your own.
- Sculpt and color your cheeks with the clever two-tone Cheek to Chic blush - the shimmery peach outer color is for your cheek bones and the matte central shade will add a pop of color to the apple of your cheeks
- For a more natural day look, wash the eyelids in the Prime and Enhance shadows, defining the upper lash line with the Bedroom Black Rock 'N' Kohl pencil, then apply the lash-enhancing Full Fat mascara and finish with a slick of pretty pink Hall Of Fame Lip Lustre Lacquer
- Dial up the look after dark by defining your socket with the metallic green Smoke and Pop eye shadows. Trace along the bottom waterline with the eye pencil, then create shape pout with the Lip Cheat Liner in bold Kiss 'N' Tell
- To finish your lip, load a brush and fill in with punchy red lipstick Love Bite
- Comes in a first edition printed cosmetics case