Tom Daxon's fragrance collection brings together five sample sizes of the renowned perfumer's delectable aromas. Packaged in a designer-stamped presentation box, it makes a thoughtful gift for scent connoisseurs.
- Iridium blends fresh and fruity top notes of Juniper, Angelica and Carrot Seed with rich undercurrents of smoky Vetiver, crisp Cedarwood and woody Iso E Super
- Inspired by the Clary Sage plant, Salvia Sclarea is a fresh concoction of Green Violet Leaf, Bergamot, Jasmine and White Musk
- Crushing Bloom combines floral notes of Lily of the Valley, Rose and Jasmine with woody Oakmoss, Vetiver and Musk
- Starting with a effervescent burst of Lemon, Tangerine and Bergamot, Sicilian Wood dries down to reveal Jasmine, Amber and Sandalwood
- VSOP citrusy top note melts into a warm base of Cinnamon, Ginger, Black Pepper and Sandalwood