18-karat gold, sterling silver, emerald and diamond earrings
Amrapali's jewelry strikes the perfect balance between classic and contemporary. Skilfully handmade from burnished sterling silver and 18-karat gold, these earrings are cast in a paisley motif that's set with exquisite diamonds and emeralds - designer Tarang Arora's favorite stone. Wear them as your statement evening accessory.
Shown here with: Gabriela Hearst Gown.
- This item's measurements are:
- Drop: 6cm / 2.3in
- Width: 4cm / 1.6in
- Emeralds, total weight: 1.472-carats; diamonds, total weight: 1.686-carats
- Butterfly fastening for pierced ears
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.