18-karat white gold multi-stone earrings
Color: White gold
Amrapali's jewelry is so beautifully crafted that the brand often likens its creations to wearable pieces of art. Designed to resemble chandeliers, these earrings are handmade from 18-karat white gold and strung with strands of swishy pearls and beads, each tipped with a polished ruby. They're dusted with 2.32-carats of twinkling brilliant-cut diamonds along the post and pendant, giving them just the right amount of sparkle.
This item’s measurements are:
- Width: 2cm / 0.8in
- Drop: 8cm / 3.1in
- Freshwater pearls, total weight: 54.75-carats; rubies, total weight: 42.77-carats; round brilliant-cut G-H VS2+ diamonds, total weight: 2.32-carats
- Post and clasp fastening for pierced ears
- Freshwater pearls: Japan
- Come in a presentation box
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.