Claude patchworked high-rise tapered jeans
B Sides was created by friends Claire Lampert and Stacy Daily, whose endless search for the perfect pair of jeans lead them to make their own. This 'Claude' style is stitched with panels of upcycled denim to create a cool, patchworked effect. They're cut to sit high on the waist and have tapered cuffs that lend them a distinct retro feel.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise, cut for a loose fit, tapered at the hem
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Size 26 jeans have an inside leg of 29.5”/ 75cm
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size 26
- Tonal-blue denim
- Partially concealed button fastenings along front
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Designer wash: Tate Vintage
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.