Ballon Bleu de Cartier Automatic 33mm 18-karat gold and stainless steel watch
There's something about a man's watch that feels so cool and understated, and it's such a nice way to balance feminine jewelry, like your engagement ring. Cartier's unisex 'Ballon Bleu de Cartier' timepiece takes its name from the floating royal-blue cabochon that's nestled in the bezel. Its classic design forgoes flashy embellishments, instead opting for a sleek 18-karat gold and stainless steel bracelet - the links are curved to ensure it sits comfortably. Wear yours with everything from tailoring to floaty dresses.
All Cartier watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 17cm / 6.7in
- Automatic movement
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Silvered guilloché opaline dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Stainless steel and 18-karat gold bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case diameter: 33mm; case thickness: 9.96mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: W2BB0002
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.