Gold-plated pearl bracelet
Chan Luu's earliest pieces were made with seashells the designer would find on the beaches of Vietnam - we love how the label's jewelry still has that same carefree, bohemian spirit. Handcrafted from gold-plated silver, this bracelet is strung with baroque pearls that seem to glow in the sunlight. Wear yours solo or stacked alongside dainty styles.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 16cm / 6.2in
- Height of Embellishment: 1cm / 0.7in
- Max. Chain Length: 19cm / 7.6in
- Min. Chain Length: 16cm / 6.2in
- Width of Embellishment: 1cm / 0.7in
- T-bar fastening
- Pearls: China
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.