Belted grain de poudre wool camisole
- FR34 (sold out)
- FR36 (low stock)
- FR40 (low stock)
- FR42 (low stock)
- FR44 (sold out)
There were plenty of '70s-inspired silhouettes on Chloé's Fall '20 runway, and the tailoring, in particular, was a real standout. This camisole is beautifully cut from grain de poudre wool and cinched at the waist with a D-ring belt. Echo the show styling by wearing yours layered over a printed top and wide-leg pants.
- Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- Cut to be slightly fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Use the belt to cinch in at the waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a FR 34
- Black grain de poudre wool
- Button fastenings through front
- 100% virgin wool; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo); lining: 55% viscose, 45% cupro
- Dry clean
Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.