Bomba hooded down ski jacket
- UK14 (low stock)
Sandra Peet and Lieke van den Berg launched Goldbergh to fill a gap in the market for stylish performance outerwear. This 'Bomba' jacket is made from waterproof glossed-shell and packed with down and feathers for insulation on the slopes. The flexible trims at the hem and cuffs lock in heat, while the multiple pockets are perfect for small items, like your keys or ski pass.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Relaxed fit, designed for movement
- Elasticated waistband for a comfortable fit
- Padded, breathable, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size Small
- Red glossed-shell, red and black shell
- Zip fastening through front
- Fabric1: 51% polyester, 49% polyurethane; fabric2: 74% polyamide, 26% elastane; filling: 90% down, 10% feathers (Duck); lining: 100% polyester
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.