Cape Cod 23mm small 18-karat gold, alligator, mother-of-pearl and diamond watch
Hermès creates beautiful objects shaped by the hands of artisans, and designed to become lifetime companions. Designed by Henri d'Origny in 1991, this Swiss-made 'Cape Cod' watch is made from 18-karat gold and engraved with the house's Duc-carriage-with-horse logo at the back. The lustrous mother-of-pearl dial is marked with Chaîne d'Ancre-inspired numerals and dotted with eight sparkling diamonds to indicate the hours in between. A classic brown alligator strap lends it a timeless finish.
Each Hermès 'Cape Cod' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
Shown here with: Jacquemus Dress.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 18cm / 7.2in
- Min. Circumference: 16cm / 6.2in
- Width of Face: 2cm / 0.9in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.4in
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Mother-of-pearl dial
- Gold baton hands, diamond-dot indices, total weight: 0.02-carats
- 18-karat gold case
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening dark-gray alligator strap
- Case diameter: 23mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: 048303WW00
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.