Reverso Tribute Duoface Calendar Hand-Wound 29.9mm stainless steel and leather watch
Jaeger-LeCoultre's signature 'Reverso' watch makes use of its innovative hinged mechanism to embrace two distinct personalities. It's engineered so the silvered 'Recto' dial can be carefully flipped to reveal the midnight-blue 'Verso' side. The former features a moon phase display, and the latter, a day and night indicator, so you can select the face that suits the demands of your day. Expertly crafted from stainless steel with a sleek Art Deco-inspired rectangular case, it comes with interchangeable leather and canvas straps, designed by esteemed Argentinian bootmaker Casa Fagliano.
All Jaeger-LeCoultre watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 22cm / 8.7in
- Diameter: 3cm / 1.2in
- Swiss-made caliber 853AA hand-wound movement with 42-hour power reserve
- 19 jewels, 21,600 Vph
- Hour and minute hands
- Date and day windows, perpetual calendar
- Moon-phase window Dial
- Silvered gray brushed 'Recto' dial, navy sunray 'Verso' dial
- Stainless steel hour and minute dauphine hands and indices, day/night indicator
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for date and time adjustments and manual winding
- Buckle-fastening navy leather and canvas straps
- Case diameter: 29.9mm; case thickness: 10.9mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: Q3918420
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.