+ NET SUSTAIN Underwater Sanctuary open-back printed cotton-poplin midi dress
- x small - One left
- medium - One left
- large - Low stock
- x large - Sold out
Johanna Ortiz's 'Underwater Sanctuary' midi dress has been locally made in Colombia from cotton-poplin decorated in an intricate, contrasting motif. It's designed with sweeping ties at the open back, which leads to cutout sides. The wide sleeves add nice dimension. Wear yours with espadrilles or easy slides.
This product was Locally Made. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed to be fitted at the bust and waist, slightly loose at the hip
- Oversized sleeves
- Ties at the back for an adjustable fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size Small
- Brown and white cotton-poplin
- Ties at back
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Designer color: Ornaments Ecru Maya/ Tabasco
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.