Mid-rise straight-leg jeans
Loewe's jeans have a leather patch pocket at the back that's perforated with the 'Anagram' logo - it was originally designed by Spanish artist Vicente Vela in 1970. Designed with straight legs, this pair is made from rigid black denim and cut to sit at your natural waist. Wear them with crisp shirting or soft sweaters alike.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Mid-rise, cut for a straight-leg fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Size FR 36 jeans have an inside leg of 29”/ 74cm
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a FR 36
- Black denim
- Partially concealed button fastenings along front
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.