Maya Cigar 18-karat gold diamond ring
Melissa Kaye's background in engineering informs the unique way she crafts her fine jewelry. Crafted from 18-karat gold, this 'Maya Cigar' ring is set with three rows of round-cut diamonds - they're strategically placed to ensure the stones shimmer from every angle. It would make a beautiful wedding band or anniversary gift.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Circumference: 5.5cm / 2.2in
- Width: 0.6cm / 0.2in
- Round-cut G-H VS+ diamonds, total weight: 5.40-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.