Remi 18-karat rose gold, diamond and enamel ring
Color: Rose gold
Melissa Kaye uses clean, minimal silhouettes to ensure her designs feel timeless, whether you wear them today or pass them down through the generations. This 'Remi' ring is handmade from 18-karat rose gold and has a subtle domed shape accented with neon-pink enamel and inlaid with 0.65-carats of shimmering round-cut diamonds. Style it solo or stacked.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Circumference: 5.2cm / 2in
- Round-cut G-H VS+ diamonds, total weight: 0.65-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.