Zea 18-karat rose gold, enamel and diamond ring
Melissa Kaye believes that jewelry is a fun way to inject bold pops of color into your outfit, and this 'Zea' ring will do just that. Inlaid with pastel-pink enamel, it's cast from 18-karat rose gold and encrusted with 0.38-carats of sparkling round-cut diamonds.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Round-cut G-H VS+ diamonds, total weight: 0.38-carats
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.