Zea 18-karat rose gold, enamel and diamond ring
Color: Rose gold
- 7 - Sold out
Melissa Kaye believes that jewelry is a fun way to inject bold pops of color into your outfit, and this 'Zea' ring will do just that. Inlaid with neon-pink enamel, it's cast from 18-karat rose gold and encrusted with 0.38-carats of sparkling round-cut diamonds. Stack it with the blue version.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Round-cut G-H VS+ diamonds, total weight: 0.38-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.