18-karat gold, sapphire crystal and diamond ring
The diamonds encased in Moritz Glik's signature 'Kaleidoscope' setting aren't the only things that move on this ring - the shimmering halo is hinged too, so each stone on it catches the light from every angle. It's hand-cast from 18-karat gold and centered with faceted sapphire crystal windowpanes. Wear it solo on your middle or index finger.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- US sizing
- Circumference: 5cm / 2in
- Height of Embellishment: 2cm / 1in
- Width of Embellishment: 2cm / 1in
- E-H diamonds, total weight: 3.35-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.