Beauty Vanity Case 2021
Our buyers have curated this year's most-loved products so you can give your self-care routine a luxurious upgrade - you'll spot a few beauty essentials too. They're housed in a sleek leather vanity case, that'll look so elegant on your dresser. It opens to reveal a multitude of compartments and a mirror for last-minute touch-ups.
- Use Slip's fine 'Silk Eye Mask' for a rejuvenating rest at the end of the day - the smooth fabric will protect against damage to your skin and hair
- Angela Caglia's 'Rose Quartz Eye Mask' is hand-woven with crystals and designed to increase blood circulation and reduce puffiness
- Target your delicate undereye area with the 'Rosebud Eye Treatment Set' - the cool Rose Quartz will improve elasticity and reveal brighter, smoother skin
- Flawlessly blend and contour on the go with Rae Morris' 'Mini Kabuki' brush
- 111SKIN's 'Molecular Hydration Mask' melts into skin to restore dull and dry complexions
- Natura Bissé's 'Diamond Cocoon Daily Cleanse' rids your skin of pollutants, bacteria and residual makeup without stripping your skin's protective barrier
- 'Kaya Jungle Firming Oil' is blended with Vitamins E and A as well as antioxidant Kaya Oil to firm, tone and nourish
- Dr. Barbara Sturm's 'Hyaluronic Serum' harnesses molecular science to deliver rejuvenating Hyaluronic Acid to the deepest layers of your epidermis
- Noble Panacea's 'The Brilliant Overnight Recharge Cream' tightens and brightens with a blend of Caffeine, Ginkgo Biloba and Red Seaweed
- Augustinus Bader's 'The Lip Balm' is a lightweight, non-sticky formula enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E
- Augustinus Bader's cult favorite 'The Face Oil' is nourishing and non-greasy, formulated to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and fine lines
- Westman Atelier's 'Lit Up Highlight Stick' in 'Nectar' has an iridescent peachy hue that'll suit so many skin tones
- Targeting dark circles and fine lines, Omorovicza's 'Gold Eye Lift' will firm the skin around your eyes to give a more youthful appearance
- Christian Louboutin Beauty's 'Lash Amplifying Lacquer' is enriched with dark pigment to plump each individual lash
- Tata Harper's 'Elixir Vitae' contains 72 ingredients prized for their long-lasting, anti-aging effects
- See packaging for full instructions
- Silk Eye Mask; Rose Quartz Eye Mask; Rosebud Eye Treatment Set; Jishaku 2 Vegan Mini Kabuki Brush; Molecular Hydration Mask: 75ml/ 2.4fl.oz.; Diamond Cocoon Daily Cleanse: 150ml/ 5.3fl.oz.; Kaya Jungle Firming Oil: 100ml/ 3.4fl.oz.; Hyaluronic Serum: 30ml/ 1.01fl.oz.; The Brilliant Overnight Recharge Cream: 30 x 0.3ml; The Lip Balm: 4g/ 0.14oz.; The Face Oil: 10ml/ 0.33fl.oz.; Lit Up Highlight Stick: 5g/ 0.17oz.; Gold Eye Lift: 15ml/ 0.5fl.oz; Lash Amplifying Lacquer: 7ml/0.24fl.oz.; Elixir Vitae: 30ml/ 1fl.oz.
- Comes in a vanity case
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.