70s patchwork frayed high-rise straight-leg jeans
RE/DONE's aptly named jeans have a distinct '70s vibe. This high-rise pair is cut from panels of rigid denim arranged for a cool, patchwork effect and has straight legs that fall to frayed cuffs. They're made from repurposed Levi's® so no two will be the same.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise, cut for a straight-leg fit
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Size 26 jeans have an inside leg of 30”/ 76.2cm
- Model is 177cm/ 5’10” and is wearing a size 26
- Tonal-beige and ivory denim
- Partially concealed button fastenings along front
- 100% cotton
- Due to the nature of the materials used, this product may differ slightly to that pictured
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.