Antifer 18-karat rose gold diamond ring
Gaia Repossi told us she's especially fond of the label's 18-karat rose gold pieces because they use a subtle pink metal that you won't find anywhere else. Designed to look like separately stacked bands, this 'Antifer' ring is traced with 0.52-carats of sparkling diamonds and has pointed, asymmetric peaks modeled after the namesake cliffs in Normandy.
- French sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- F diamonds, total weight: 0.52-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Made in France
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.