Berbere 18-karat rose gold, lacquer and diamond ring
Color: Rose gold
- 52 - Sold out
Repossi's ring is part of the label's collection inspired by the multi-line tattoos seen on the faces, arms and feet of the women in the Berber tribe. Handmade from 18-karat rose gold, it has a slim diamond-encrusted band that sits atop a wide one coated in glossy beige lacquer.
- French sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.29-carats
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.