Beirut 18-karat rose gold, morganite and diamond ring
Color: Rose gold
Selim Mouzannar's ring is inspired by the designer's native Beirut and its unique architecture. It's handmade from 18-karat rose gold and set with 7.71-carats of pastel-pink morganites and 3.45-carats of diamonds. Wear it as a statement piece on your index finger.
Shown here with: Roland Mouret Jumpsuit.
- French sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Circumference: 5cm / 2in
- Height of Embellishment: 4cm / 1.6in
- Width of Embellishment: 3cm / 1.2in
- Morganites, total weight: 7.71-carats; rose-cut VS-SI and single-cut E-F VVS-VS diamonds, total weight: 3.45-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.