+ NET SUSTAIN Ania belted two-tone brushed twill-jacket
- IT36 (sold out)
- IT38 (sold out)
- IT40 (low stock)
- IT42 (sold out)
- IT44 (low stock)
- IT46 (low stock)
- IT48 (low stock)
- IT50 (low stock)
A fusion of Savile Row tailoring and utilitarian sportswear defines Stella McCartney's Spring '20 collection. Woven with touches of certified organic cotton and linen, this brushed-twill 'Ania' jacket has large patch pockets and rope ties that cinch your waist. Mirror the show styling and wear yours with tailored pants and sandals.
This product was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Intended for a slightly loose fit, use the tie belt to cinch in at the waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing an IT 40
- Turquoise and army-green brushed-twill
- Zip fastening through front
- 40% polyamide, 36% organic cotton, 24% linen; trim: 100% polyester
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.