+ NET SUSTAIN chain-embellished crepe jumpsuit
- IT34 (low stock)
- IT36 (sold out)
- IT38 (sold out)
- IT40 (sold out)
- IT42 (low stock)
- IT44 (low stock)
- IT46 (low stock)
- IT48 (low stock)
- IT50 (low stock)
Stella McCartney's wide-leg jumpsuit is made from body-sculpting crepe that's created using cellulose fibres sourced from sustainably managed forests. Lined for coverage, it has a plunging neckline and a low back that's framed by rows of interlocking chains. Temper the long length by wearing your highest heels.
This product was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits small to size, take one size larger than normal
- Cut to be fitted at the bust and waist with wide-leg pants
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing an IT 38
- Black crepe
- Lobster clasp fastening keyhole and concealed zip fastening at back
- 52% viscose, 45% acetate, 3% elastane; lining: 100% silk
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.