Duchesse silk-satin blazer
- IT38 (sold out)
- IT40 (sold out)
- IT42 (low stock)
Alexander McQueen's Fall '20 collection is inspired by the poetic and artistic heritage of Welsh folklore. Worn by Amber Valletta on the runway, this blazer is cut from blush duchesse silk-satin and has a glistening metallic finish. Mimic the show styling by wearing yours with the matching pants.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed to be fitted at the bust and waist, slightly loose at the hip
- Internal shoulder pads
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing an IT 40
- Blush duchesse silk-satin
- Button fastening at front
- 100% silk
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.