Ruffled layered satin-trimmed wool-blend crepe blazer
- IT38 (low stock)
- IT40 (low stock)
Sarah Burton took her team to Wales to prepare for Alexander McQueen's Fall '20 collection, drawing inspiration from the nation's long heritage of folklore and craftsmanship. Worn by Kaia Gerber with the matching skirt on the Paris runway, this powerful blazer is tailored from wool-blend crepe woven with touches of silk. The shoulders are adorned with ruffles resembling butterfly wings - they're backed in vibrant red satin, a color symbolizing protection according to Welsh tradition.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Tailored to be fitted at the bust and waist, slightly loose at the hip
- Internal shoulder pads
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing an IT 40
- Black wool-blend crepe, red and black satin
- Button fastening at front
- 63% wool, 25% silk, 12% polyamide
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.