Crystal-embellished wool-blend gabardine peplum jacket
- FR34 (sold out)
- FR36 (sold out)
- FR38 (sold out)
- FR40 (sold out)
Alexandre Vauthier's jacket was modeled at the designer's Fall '18 couture show in Paris, so it's truly something special. It's been expertly tailored from black wool-blend gabardine that's fully lined with satin and has white cotton trims at the collar. It has a flattering peplum hem and fastens with sparkling crystals.
- Fits small to size, take one size larger than normal
- Those with a petite frame may wish to take their normal size
- Designed for a slim fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 38
- Black wool-blend gabardine, white cotton
- Concealed button fastenings through front
- Fabric1: 97% wool, 3% elastane; trim: 100% cotton; lining: 57% viscose, 43% polyester
- Dry clean
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.