14-karat gold, onyx and diamond ring
Anissa Kermiche describes her jewelry as a celebration of womanhood - "the circle is the symbol of femininity, that's why rounds keep coming back in my designs," she explains. Detailed with black onyx surrounded by gray diamonds, this 14-karat gold ring has been made using a complex 3D printing technique on wax.
Shown here with: Bottega Veneta Dress.
- French sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Onyx; gray diamonds, total weight: 0.09-carats
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.