14-karat gold, peridot and diamond ring
Anissa Kermiche's ring features an adjustable chain fastening, so you can easily wear it on any finger. It's handmade from 14-karat gold and centered with a green peridot surrounded by a halo of shimmering diamonds. Stack it with simple bands.
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Width of Embellishment: 0.8cm / 0.3in
- Height of Embellishment: 0.8cm / 0.3in
- Circumference: 5.7cm / 2.2in
- Peridot; diamonds, total weight: 0.10-carats
- Slide fastening
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.