+ NET SUSTAIN Adet recycled wool pants
- x small - Sold out
- small - Sold out
- medium - Low stock
- large - Sold out
Baserange's 'Adet' pants have been knitted in France from recycled wool. They have a comfy elasticated waistband and straight legs with stitched cuffs. The neutral camel hue can be styled for days out as well as lounging - just add a tonal sweater or blazer.
This product was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise, intended for a straight leg fit
- Elasticated at the waist for a comfortable fit
- Lightweight knit
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size XSmall
- Camel recycled wool
- Pull on
- 100% recycled wool
- Hand wash or green dry clean
- Made in France
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.