+ NET SUSTAIN open-back tiered cotton-poplin dress
- 0 - Sold out
- 1 - Sold out
- 2 - One left
- 3 - Low stock
Bassike is closely involved with every step of the production process, from fabric development to manufacturing and adhering to strict quality control standards. Cut from breezy cotton-poplin, this dress has a square neckline framed by thin shoulder straps that cross over and tie at the back. The tiered skirt moves beautifully.
This product was Locally Made. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Size 0 = XS, 1 = S, 2 = M, 3 = L, 4 = XL
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed to be fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Ties at the back for an adjustable fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing the designer's size 0
- White cotton-poplin
- Ties at back
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.