Baby Vine 18-karat gold diamond ring
- 12 - Low stock
- 14 - One left
Italian brand Bea Bongiasca combines the exquisite craftsmanship of Milanese jewelry with a spirit of pure fun. Reminiscent of a twirling vine, this 18-karat gold band elegantly intertwines around the finger before blossoming into a glittering pear-cut diamond. Style yours with a stack of narrow rings for extra impact.
- Italian sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Pear-cut F-H VVS1-VS2 diamond, total weight: 0.70-0.72-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.