Baby Vine Tendril gold, silver, enamel and rock crystal ring
- 4 - Low stock
Inspired by climbing vines, Bea Bongiasca's ring has an enameled silver band that twists and loops around your finger - the lavender hue is so pretty. It's adorned with a single marquise-cut rock crystal in a gold setting. Stack it with other styles from the brand's playful collections.
- US sizing
- Designed to be worn on the smallest finger
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Marquise-cut rock crystal, total weight: 0.66-carats
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.