Baby Vine Tendril gold, silver, enamel and topaz ring
- 14 - Low stock
- 18 - Low stock
Bea Bongiasca's 'Baby Vine Tendril' ring is painted by hand with deep-purple enamel - the sculptural shape and bold color are very avant-garde. It's been made in Italy from gold and silver and set with a vibrant topaz at the top.
- Italian sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Drop-cut topaz, total weight: 0.89-carats
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.