Pleated grain de poudre wide-leg pants
- IT42 (low stock)
- IT44 (low stock)
Daniel Lee likes to create 'real' clothes, which is why he continues to perfect Bottega Veneta's tailoring. These pants have been expertly made in Italy from 'Cocoa' brown grain de poudre and have a wide-leg shape accentuated by sharp front pleats. Wear yours with the matching blazer.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the smaller size
- Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- High-rise, tailored for a wide-leg fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing an IT 40
- Brown grain de poudre
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at front
- Dry clean
- Designer color: Cocoa
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.