Ballon Bleu de Cartier 36.6mm stainless steel watch
Cartier's 'Ballon Bleu de Cartier' watch is only a decade old and it's already become a best-selling style for the brand. Seen on everyone from Kate Middleton to Johnny Depp, this unisex timepiece is named after the signature cabochon that's housed in the integrated crown. The unique pebble-shaped case is crafted from sleek stainless steel and rounded for comfort.
- This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 18cm / 7.2in
- Width of Face: 3cm / 1.4in
- Width of Strap: 2cm / 0.8in
- Mechanical self-winding movement
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Silvered guilloché opaline dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case diameter: 36.6mm; case thickness: 12.05mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- Reference number: W6920046
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.