Ballon Bleu de Cartier Automatic 33mm 18-karat rose gold and stainless steel watch
Color: Rose gold
Introduced in the mid 2000s, Cartier's 'Ballon Bleu' is one of the house's newer models and became a favorite due to its distinctive blue cabochon nestled into the crown and curved case that sits perfectly on the wrist. This watch is made from 18-karat rose gold and stainless steel and encrusted with over 60 shimmering brilliant-cut diamonds along the bezel and silvered guilloché dial.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. Cartier also offers an additional six year warranty, to be activated through Cartier Care.
- Circumference: 17cm / 6.6in
- Width: 3cm / 1.4in
- Width of Face: 3cm / 1.3in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.6in
- Calibre 076 Valjoux automatic movement with 38-hour power reserve
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered guilloché dial
- Blued steel sword-shaped hands, Roman numerals and diamond-dot indexes
- 18-karat rose gold and stainless steel case
- Brilliant-cut diamonds, total weight: 0.68-carats
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Clasp-fastening 18-karat rose gold and stainless steel bracelet
- Case diameter: 33mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: WE902077
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.