Ballon Bleu de Cartier Automatic 36.6mm 18-karat gold and stainless steel watch
Cartier's 36.6mm watch is part of the house's newest 'Ballon Bleu de Cartier' collection, named after the cabochon that "floats like a balloon" at the side. Flawlessly assembled with 18-karat gold and stainless steel links, this refined timepiece has a silvered guilloché opaline dial outlined with black Roman numerals and blued steel sword-shaped hands. It's perfect for special milestones and passing down to future generations.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 19cm / 7.4in
- Width of Face: 3cm / 1.4in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.7in
- Automatic movement
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Silver guilloché opaline dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case diameter: 36.6mm; case thickness: 12.05mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: W6920047
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.