Ballon Bleu de Cartier 36.6mm stainless steel watch
Cartier's 'Ballon Bleu de Cartier' watch is only a decade old and it's already become a best-selling style for the brand. Seen on everyone from Kate Middleton to Johnny Depp, this unisex timepiece is named after the signature cabochon that's housed in the integrated crown. The unique pebble-shaped case is crafted from sleek stainless steel and rounded for comfort.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. Cartier also offers an additional six year warranty, to be activated through Cartier Care.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 18cm / 7.1in
- Automatic movement with 36-hour power reserve
- 25 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Silvered guilloché opaline dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case diameter: 36.6mm; case thickness: 12.05mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: W6920046
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.