Ballon Bleu de Cartier Automatic 36mm stainless steel and diamond watch
The 'Ballon Bleu de Cartier' timepiece is a favorite of The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton. Defined by a floating sapphire crown, this 36mm automatic model is made from polished stainless steel. The bezel is encrusted with 54 brilliant-cut diamonds totaling 0.78-carats. It's anchored with blued steel hands and traditional Roman numerals - both house signatures.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. Cartier also offers an additional six year warranty, to be activated through Cartier Care.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 19cm / 7.5in
- Calibre 049 automatic movement with 42-hour power reserve
- 21 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Silvered flinqué guilloché dial with lacquered sunray effect
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Stainless steel case
- Brilliant-cut diamonds, total weight: 0.78-carats
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case diameter: 36mm; case height: 12mm; strap length: 180mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: W4BB0017
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.