Maillon de Cartier 16mm 18-karat gold watch
Cartier describes this beautiful 'Maillon de Cartier' watch as "first and foremost a piece of jewelry." The hexagonal 18-karat gold case and rectangular chain links are arranged at a 32-degree angle to create the impression of "one graphic motion" - 35 prototypes were required to perfect the design. The bracelet has a hidden clasp, and there is something so luxurious about its weightiness. The 'Maillon' is guaranteed to be a talking point however and wherever you choose to wear it.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. Cartier also offers an additional six year warranty, to be activated through Cartier Care.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 21cm / 8.4in
- Width: 1cm / 0.7in
- Width of Face: 1cm / 0.6in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.5in
- Swiss-made calibre quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered sunray dial
- Black Roman numerals, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- 18-karat gold case
- Crown for time adjustments
- 18-karat gold case back
- 18-karat gold bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case width: 16mm; case height: 17mm; case thickness: 6.8mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: WGBJ0002
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.