FAITHFULL THE BRAND
+ NET SUSTAIN Malady floral-print bandeau bikini top
- x small (low stock)
- medium (low stock)
- large (one left)
Faithfull The Brand's 'Malady' bikini top is hand-dyed and printed with the same nostalgic blooms as the brand's briefs - the exaggerated florals recall styles from the '60s and '70s. It's been locally made by artisans in Bali and has a bandeau shape. Rinse yours in cool water and let it dry in the sun after a refreshing morning dip.
This product was Locally Made and supports Craft and Community. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Tonal-orange, brown and white stretch-polyester
- Clasp fastening at back
- 82% polyester, 18% elastane
- Hand wash
- Designer color: Isola Floral Print
- This product is handmade and therefore may differ from that pictured
- Lotion, sunscreen, oil and chlorine can cause discoloration of this item; this is not a manufacturing defect. Please follow care instructions to keep your swimwear in the best condition
- Made in Indonesia
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.