Le Marché des Merveilles 18-karat gold multi-stone necklace
Gucci's necklace is part of the label's own fairy tale - the story goes that in a land far away, there's a place called 'The Wonder Factory' where fantastical creatures of all kinds handcraft each whimsical piece in the 'Le Marché des Merveilles' collection. Cast from 18-karat gold, this necklace is strung with a tiger pendant that has two dainty diamonds for eyes and is backed in faceted blue topaz. It's finished with a tiny aquamarine stone at the adjustable clasp fastening.
- This item's measurements are:
- Drop: 20cm / 7.8in
- Pendant Length: 1cm / 0.4in
- Pendant Width: 1cm / 0.4in
- Brilliant-cut G-H VVS diamonds, total weight: 0.017-carats; blue topaz; aquamarine
- Lobster clasp fastening
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.