Cape Cod 23mm small stainless steel and leather watch
Envisioned by Henri d’Origny in 1991, Hermès' 'Cape Cod' watches are "born from a wild desire and a singular vision: that of a man who invented it by designing a square inside a rectangle." Featuring a Chaîne d'Ancre case modeled after the links found in the maison's jewelry collections, this style is made from stainless steel. It has an opaline silvered dial with matching numerals and supple leather strap in a 'Capucine' color that's slightly darker than the signature orange.
Each Hermès 'Cape Cod' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 17cm / 6.9in
- Min. Circumference: 14cm / 5.8in
- Width of Face: 2cm / 0.9in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.5in
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Opaline silvered dial
- Silver baton hands and numerals
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening dark-orange leather strap (Calf)
- Case diameter: 23mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: 043680WW00
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.