Heure H Double Tour 21mm small rose gold-plated and leather watch
When it comes to fine watches, rose gold and black leather make such a timeless combination. Part of the 'Heure H' collection (originally designed by Philippe Mouquet in the late '90s) this plated stainless steel timepiece from iconic French house Hermès has a minimal white dial with just four hour markers and sword-shaped hands. The 'Double Tour' strap is hand-stitched and dotted with graphic perforations.
Each Hermès 'Heure H' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 33cm / 13.1in
- Min. Circumference: 31cm / 12.1in
- Width of Face: 2cm / 0.8in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.6in
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- White dial
- Rose gold sword-shaped hands and Arabic numerals
- Rose gold-plated stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved stainless steel case back
- Pin buckle-fastening black leather strap (Calf)
- Case diameter: 21mm; case height: 21mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: W049199WW00
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.